Tampilkan postingan dengan label will. Tampilkan semua postingan
Tampilkan postingan dengan label will. Tampilkan semua postingan

Jumat, 17 Juli 2009

MU Canceled The Match , Agum will Fly to Malaysia



Chairman of the committee the match of Manchester United (MU) against the Indonesian All Stars Agum Gumelar this evening will fly to Malaysia to talk directly about the problem of MU cancellation coming to Indonesia.

"I will go to Malaysia as soon as possible. If I can tonight I'll go. To discuss the problem about the cancellation of the MU," Agum said in a press conference at the office of PSSI Gelora Bung Karno, Jakarta, Jumat (17/7).


Agum said, untill now the committee and the PSSI still work hard to ensure that the club will still come to Indonesia on July 18 tomorrow. "LOC still ensure the government to still play this match . Until now we still wanna MU to come," said Agum.


At this time, he said, the head General of PSSI Nurdin Khalid, still talk to Vice President Jusuf Kalla at the Vice President Palace, but it is not yet know what the decision of the Vice President Kalla until then. "Until now , we are still trying, and Pak Nurdin are now facing the Vice President. I do not know what the decision. But we will respect any decision of him," said Agum with sad look.
Read More...

Kamis, 16 Juli 2009

3500 Security will Guard MU in Jakarta



The Committee will conduct tight local security during the visit of the Premier League club, Manchester United (MU), to Jakarta since their arrival on July 18. According to the plan, the committee will recruit 3,500 security personnel, consisting of 2,000 police and and the rest is private security.

"MU Club brings its own two special guards. Both as a security consultant needed by the MU," said Coordinator of the Committee of Security (Panpel), Nugroho Setiawan, in Jakarta, Wednesday (15 / 7), told journalists after meeting the of a tour security of MU during 2009 in Jakarta.


"They will be divided into two parts, part of the personnel will guards the MU player and the rest to guard around the hotel," he said.

Furthermore, according to him, they will guarding Stadium Gelora Bung Karno at the time of exercise and the match day.

"Ring road SUGBK Regions already sterilized since 19 April 2009 at 00.00 WIB until 20 July 2009. Officials and journalists who not have ID card is prohibited to enter the running track at the stadium," he said.

For the entrance, the committee will make double security layer. At least there will be a selection on the spectators whp watch the match by officers. They will be placed on the outside and in the entrance.

Read More...

Kamis, 09 Juli 2009

Gerrard will retire on 2013



Steven Gerrard has extended the contract until 2013, with a value of 26 million Pounds Sterling or around Rp 368 billion. He says, this will be the last contract in Liverpool and seriously consider to retired.

In fact Gerrard is still tied under contract until two seasons ahead. However, the club felt the need to respect the commitment from captain, especially after the brilliant show throughout season ago the captain made.


Besides that, this certainty is also toss the motivation of "The Reds" for the next season ahead. The stand of the stars will make the team more solid and mature.

Previously, Liverpool has secure the services of Dirk Kuuyt, Fernando Torres, Yossi Benayoun, and Daniel Agger. Now, Benitez will focus on efforts to maintain Xabi Alonso and Javier Mascherano.
Read More...